One of the firm’s former partners, represent people with claims for Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits (DIB) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims. They help adults who are sick or who have been injured and can no longer work. She represents children with serious medical and psychological problems, to help them with their claims for childhood SSI benefits.
Our firm successfully represented claimants with:
- back and neck injuries
- depression, anxiety, and stress chronic fatigue (CFIDS)
- head and brain injuries neuropathy
- toxic exposures rheumatoid arthritis
- heart attacks osteoarthritis – osteoporosis
- cardiovascular disease diabetes
- hypertension – high blood pressure Lupus and other autoimmune diseases
- reflex sympathetic dystrophy HIV-related diseases and AIDS
- kidney diseases liver disorders
We have worked with many different medical specialists and psychologists.